Typical indigenous Piedmontese white wine obtained from the same named vine, grown on the sandy of Roero hills.
It has a pale yellow colour with accentuated a greenish tinge; The smell has a very fruity bouquet, pleasant and delicate. The taste is dry without bitterness and elegant.
Roero Arneis is excellent as an aperitif or with fish dishes. It is advised to consume this wine relatively young and at a temperature of 8-10°C.
- Grape Variety: Arneis 100%
- Climate: Continental climate, tempered by the Tanaro river that splits the region into three main zones.
- Soil: Clay, calcareous marl, blue marl, tufa, sand and sulphur bearing, chalk, rich in marine fossils.
- Vinification: Vinification with skin contact for 36 hours, at low temperature (5°C) followed by a classic vinification. Fermentation period 15/18 days in steel tanks at low temperature (15° C).
- Ageing: 6 months on its own yeasts.