We arePassion For Wine
Ca’Barun is a small independent producer and wine supplier of quality wine all made in Piedmont. Over the years our wines have become very appreciated by wine lovers from different corners of the world. The key to the success is based on Peter’s passion for wine and three essential “values”:
- Being faithful to the authenticity of the past but it also keeps a straight look at a sustainable future. This include a minimum use of chemicals in both the vineyard and vinery.
- Give the wine a personal touch with respect to terroir and local winemaking tradition.
- and provide a positive wine experience to the drinkers.
- Supply wine in small to medium quantities to secure the quality and stay close to the users.
- And not least we aim art provide a positive and enjoyable wine experiences to our consumers – both when drinking the wine and visiting us.
Our mission is to supply passioned made quality wine that are highly appreciated by our customers based on grapes that origins from Piedmont or have a long history in Piedmont.
The Ca’Barun vineyard is located in Valdivilla. It is optimal south-positioned 375 m above sea level. It covers 1 hectors land of which approx 55% is planted with the Freisa and 45% with Pinot Nero. Freisa was planted in 1997 and Pinot Nero in 2015.
The soil is limestone and chalky and is being rich of sea fossils.
The work in the vineyard is done manual as the steep sloes prevent the use of machines. We have a sustainable and honest production with minimum use of chemicals, and only in critical circumstances.